Man wanted for arrest after violent incident at Auckland bar

Police in Auckland are searching for 19-year-old Nikora Geros-Nikora following a violent aggravated robbery at a local sports bar. Authorities have warned the public not to approach the suspect and are seeking information to assist in his arrest.
Why it matters
Public safety alerts regarding violent crime are essential for community awareness and law enforcement cooperation.
<p>Police are seeking information about a 19-year-old man's whereabouts following a violent aggravated robbery at a bar in Auckland's Three Kings earlier this month.</p> <p>Nikora Geros-Nikora, 19, was wanted for arrest as part of a police investigation into the incident at the Brass Boxer Sports Bar on Mount Albert Rd on July 5.</p> <p>Auckland City West CIB Detective Senior Sergeant Anthony Darvill said members of the public were advised not to approach Geros-Nikora directly.</p> <p>"We are aware he has contacts across Tāmaki Makaurau and Northland," he said. </p> <p>Darvill said multiple search warrants had been carried out over the incident, and appealed for anyone with information on the whereabouts of Geros-Nikora to come forward.</p> <p>"The unnecessary violence used will not be tolerated in our community and anyone that knowingly assists Geros-Nikora to evade arrest may face criminal charges themselves."</p> <p>Anyone with information on his whereabouts should call police on 111 if it’s happening now, or 105 if it was after the fact.</p> <p>Information could also be provided anonymously via Crime Stoppers on 0800 555 111.</p>
The article reports on a police appeal for information in a straightforward, factual manner without editorializing.
Get smarter about the news
Sign up free for a feed built around what you actually care about, Dive Deeper research on any story, and the full text of every article.
Create free accountAlready have an account? Sign in