Article may be outdated

This article is 67 days old. Some details may have changed since publication.

Bleacher Report·3 min read·medium

Conor McGregor Says Crawford Rejected $200M Deal, Reveals Dates for Final 2 Fights on UFC Contract

Conor McGregor Says Crawford Rejected $200M Deal, Reveals Dates for Final 2 Fights on UFC Contract
AI Summary

UFC star Conor McGregor has announced the dates for his final two fights under his current UFC contract, including an upcoming bout against Max Holloway. McGregor also revealed that he previously attempted to negotiate a $200 million two-fight deal with boxer Terence Crawford, which was ultimately rejected.

Why it matters

McGregor's impending free agency represents a significant shift in combat sports, as high-profile fighters increasingly explore independent opportunities outside of the traditional UFC contract structure.

Dive DeeperCreate a free account to unlock

01:10 Featured Video No Brown Trade? Home MMA Leonardo Fernandez/Getty Images MMA Conor McGregor Says Crawford Rejected $200M Deal, Reveals Dates for Final 2 Fights on UFC Contract Doric Sam Jun 16, 2026 UFC star Conor McGregor is set to make his long-awaited return next month against Max Holloway in the main event of UFC 329, and he already knows his next move after that fight.

Continue reading on Headlinne

Create a free account to read the full article.

Read full article →
sportsbusiness
Political Bias
Center
LeftLean LCenterLean RRight
Confidence: 85%

The article reports on athlete statements and industry rumors without taking a stance on the validity of the claims.

Get smarter about the news

Sign up free for a feed built around what you actually care about, Dive Deeper research on any story, and the full text of every article.

Create free account

Already have an account? Sign in