Article may be outdated

This article is 72 days old. Some details may have changed since publication.

The Hindu·3 min read·medium

90% of works completed for Meenakshi temple kumbabhishekam, says HR&CE Minister

90% of works completed for Meenakshi temple kumbabhishekam, says HR&CE Minister
AI Summary

The HR&CE Minister announced that 90% of the renovation work for the Meenakshi temple's upcoming kumbabhishekam is complete. The remaining work is on schedule for the September 17 ceremony, with officials also investigating reports of ticket malpractice.

Why it matters

The restoration of a major cultural and religious landmark is a significant event for local heritage preservation and tourism.

Dive DeeperCreate a free account to unlock

Nearly 90% of the works taken up for the kumbabhishekam of Sri Meenakshi Sundareswarar Temple here had been completed and the remaining 10% works would be executed as per schedule, said Hindu Religious and Charitable Endowments Department Minister S. Ramesh here on Thursday.

Continue reading on Headlinne

Create a free account to read the full article.

Read full article →
culturetravel
Political Bias
Center
LeftLean LCenterLean RRight
Confidence: 90%

The article provides a straightforward update on government-led infrastructure and religious site management.

Get smarter about the news

Sign up free for a feed built around what you actually care about, Dive Deeper research on any story, and the full text of every article.

Create free account

Already have an account? Sign in