Article may be outdated

This article is 62 days old. Some details may have changed since publication.

The Hindu·3 min read·medium

₹5,000 cr. misused in Ayodhya’s Ram temple, says Mallikarjun Kharge

₹5,000 cr. misused in Ayodhya’s Ram temple, says Mallikarjun Kharge
AI Summary

Congress president Mallikarjun Kharge has alleged a ₹5,000 crore scam in the construction of the Ram Mandir in Ayodhya. He has called for an investigation into the alleged misuse of funds and criticized the Prime Minister's role in the temple's inauguration.

Why it matters

The statement highlights the ongoing political friction between the Congress party and the ruling BJP regarding religious infrastructure and governance.

Dive DeeperCreate a free account to unlock

Alleging that ₹5,000 crore had been misused in the construction of the Sri Ram Mandir in Ayodhya, All India Congress Committee (AICC) president Mallikarjun M. Kharge on Sunday claimed that the temple had been built to loot money and sought an investigation to reveal those involved in the alleged scam.

Continue reading on Headlinne

Create a free account to read the full article.

Read full article →
politicsculture
Political Bias
Left
LeftLean LCenterLean RRight
Confidence: 80%

The article focuses on the accusations made by an opposition leader against the ruling party, reflecting a critical political perspective.

Get smarter about the news

Sign up free for a feed built around what you actually care about, Dive Deeper research on any story, and the full text of every article.

Create free account

Already have an account? Sign in